Windows 11 HOME Product key RETAIL
1x Product key – within 10 seconds of order delivered to email
Install from – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11
If you are using windows for daily work, watching videos and official work, entertainment, you should go for windows 11 home; it’s the best match if you are not a heavy user or are not using the operating system for business purposes.
Windows 11 is designed with the same feature and the security you need. It has enormous changes based on the previous window ten, and the prior version has the start menu on the left side, but windows 11 made it in the center, which looks great, and it has a rounded edge for all the pages; these features are available in different OS but first time in windows.
But perhaps that’s part of the plan. Microsoft is pitching Windows 11 as a safer, more performant Windows that’s simple to use, with a welcoming design that’s meant to make using your PC for work and play more manageable than ever. If moving from Windows 8 to Windows 10 was a minor revolution, moving to Windows 11 is a refinement.
• CPU: 1GHz or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip (SoC)
• RAM: 4GB
• Storage: 64GB or larger
• System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
• TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
• Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
• Display: High definition (720p) collection that is greater than 9 inches diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
• Internet: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use. Windows 11 Pro edition does not.